Sunday, March 24, 2013

Contemporary Psalms


3-24-13

The just man walketh in his integrity; his children are blessed after him.
Proverbs 20:7

Gossip and slander are not the same as speaking truth in love with one another. LORD, I pray that my "open mouth" be consecrated for speaking and listening truly, not to gathering sticks for a gossip session around a campfire later, but to encouraging and edifying one another according to Your Word. GOD, I pray that my mouth will be shut to gossip and slander, but open to telling of Your Works in my little life and to singing Your praise whenever that door opens. Impart Your Wisdom and discernment to us, LORD, that the enemy may no longer twist Your Wisdom into our holding back on telling of Your testimony, Your triumphs, Your Truth.

This photograph by Jo Chaney is called The Beginning of an Ending. See more of her work at MainelyPhotography.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment