Monday, February 11, 2013

Contemporary Psalms

2-11-13

Till I die I will not remove mine integrity from me. My righteousness I hold fast and will not let it go: my heart shall not reproach me so long as I live.
Job 27:5-6

Heavenly Father, I fix my eyes on Christ and who I am in Him and Him in me; that I belong to You because Christ came and rescued me; that I am precious to You as my name has been changed by You to "Mine." This indwelling Truth is immutable and powerful, GOD, and it is Your doing, not my own. Mine is only to realize who I am in Him who also lives i  me and to surrender every jot and tittle of my life to Your Power and Glory. I pray for a heart truly and totally surrendered to Your Lordship all the days I walk this earth until I fully enter Your Kingdom as a Living Stone, radiant and glorifying Christ before You, Father, in Heaven. "Glory to the Lamb Who Was Slain!" I sing and shout now and will then, forever and ever. Selah.

This painting by Claudia Wood Rahm is called Living Stones. See more of her work on Facebook at CWR Color Unchained.

No comments:

Post a Comment