Saturday, January 12, 2013

Contemporary Psalms

1-12-13

Mercy in me, Lord, is Your mercy toward others who cannot see what they cannot see. Nether could I. But now that I can, I know I have choices and that I can consult You about whatever ways are best. One of these ways is to pray for those who persecute or hurt me -- to pray for their salvation and sanctification in You, Lord Christ. Another way is to do all I can do to live my little life -- in Christ and by Your Holy Spirit -- aka "above the fray." Thank You, Lord!

Love your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and all your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil (Luke 6:35).

This painting by Claudia Wood Rahm is called Sail Away. Visit her Facebook page at CWR Color Unchained to see more of her wonderful work.

No comments:

Post a Comment