Thursday, January 10, 2013

Contemporary Psalms


1-10-13

Praying for my beloveds, LORD, is praying for Your beloveds. Indeed, all whom You have made are beloved, though not all have returned to Your adoption as children and heirs. Yet they remain Your beloveds, and as I pray for others, I lift up Your Sheep as well as Your Lost Sheep. You love each person You created, no matter how unloveable or wrong-headed they may be. Thus I give then for You to handle -- in love, interceding, for those who are like I was once, but for You, LORD GOD!

As you celebrate the birthday of such a dear friend, remember the gift I gave her in a dream. Do not allow yourself to be turned aside, even slightly, from keeping your eyes on Me. As you go, your path will be straight -- not twisted -- unhindered by "wringing" of either hands or heart. The stag stands forever in view, and to Him you are forever linked in Love. Forever.

This painting by Claudia Wood Rahm is called Living Stones. Visit her Facebook page at CWR Color Unchained or see her work on exhibit at the Newsroom Cafe where she has been named Citizen Artist for the month of January.


No comments:

Post a Comment