Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Downloads from God



12-5-12
Hosea 1:1-2:23; Psalm 138:4-6; Proverbs 29:17; 1 John 3:1-24

Yes, My child, it is like the days of Hosea in which idolatry and lawlessness did abound, and also now, still do -- much more so, in fact, there being more people running from Me and hiding. Yes, sin nature dwells in each person from the time of their physical birth until such time as they experience a second birth, by My Holy Spirit.

You cannot compel another person to be reborn; only I can -- and I do, and I AM, and I will. Your job is to pray for the people I put before you, to point to Me whenever possible, and to pray for them. It is not necessary to keep asking Me for whatsoever things you ask in My Will. These things are already granted in heaven, where the answer is YES. Thank Me for all you have prayed knowing that the answer in Heaven is Yes -- and to simply say, “Amen.”

Painting by Veronica Benning, whose work can be seen on her Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment