Thursday, December 20, 2012

Downloads from God



12-20-12
Micah 4:1-5:15; Psalm 145:1-9; Proverbs 30:11-14; Revelation 10:1-11

Last one, last time, last trumpet. You have obeyed Me; now you may return to private times. I have had a generous purpose in these last 365 days, in which I assured My people about three big mysteries: the Mystery of My Triunity; the Mystery of My Christ as both human and divine; and the Mystery that any ordinary person can be transformed through Him. He came; He lived; He died atoning; He rose conquering. As you have proclaimed, He lives to make all things new. And so it is finished, child. You may leave it now and enter into a new time -- His  Proceeding.

Painting entitled Sail Away by Claudia Wood Rahm.
Visit her Facebook page at "CWR Color Unchained" or her website at
cwrcolorunchained.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment