Thursday, December 13, 2012

Downloads from God



12-13-12
Amos 1:1-3:15; Psalm 141:1-4; Proverbs 29:25; Revelation 3:1-20

I will return to them when they see their need for Me. In the meantime, I AM retreating, leaving them to run their own machinery. I will allow them to falter and faint and to “feel the smart til they return with empty hands and yearning heart.” Give it to Me, child -- all of it. Hands off, for only I can help. This is where I come in -- unless you stand in My Way. My viewpoint is always for Light to overcome darkness and for Life to rise from the heaps of death. Watch and wait, for new life shall arise from all this. I will come and save them when they cry for Me.

Painting entitled Praise in the Storm  by Claudia Wood Rahm. Visit her Facebook page at CWR Color Unchained or  her website at cwrcolorunchained.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment