Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Downloads from God


11-7-12
Ezekiel 5:1-6:14; Psalm 119:169-176; Proverbs 28:14; Hebrews 3:1-19

Remember, child, what you feared and fear not, nor be dismayed at the outcomes for all will be made plain. I have engineered the circumstances that you perceive as catastrophic. They are not. This is a trying time that will require living entirely by My Holy Spirit and not in the natural realm. I AM the Source of Light, and you are My people. Elijah was frightened, too, but I provided bread from heaven. He was scared in the natural, and so are you, but you have not unplugged yourself from the Source of Light. Darkness is all around. Paradoxically, the darkness will make everything plain, even to many who cannot now see. Stand fast in Me, and listen closely as the whirlwind begins to swirl. Climb into My arms and listen to My heart. Right here, right here!

Painting entitled Sea Current by Claudia Wood Rahm of www.cwrcolorunchained.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment