Friday, November 16, 2012

Downloads from God



11-16-12
Ezekiel 23:1:1-24-27; Psalm 127:1-15; Proverbs 28:24; Hebrews 11:1-16

You love among a carefree multitude who shed blood; blood is on their hands. Woe to the bloody city who is full of lies. Children are a heritage from Me, and I tell you that the fruit of the womb is a reward. Therefore I will take from them their stronghold, their joy, and their glory, the desire of their eyes and that on which they set their minds. And they shall know that I AM the Lord, for unless I build the house, they labor in vain who build it.

You are among the strangers and pilgrims on the earth, among those who desire a better (that is, a heavenly) country. I AM not ashamed to be called your God, and I have prepared a city for you.

Painting entitled Night School by Claudia Wood Rahm. Google her as "cwrcolor unchained" or visit her website at cwrcolorunchained.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment