Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Downloads from God



11-14-12
Ezekiel 19:1-20:49; Psalm 125:1-5; Proverbs 28:22; Hebrews 10:1-18

Oh child, My people have become ensnared by the world; they have rebelled and lost their way. They will not cast off the abominations that are before their eyes, nor will they forsake the idols they have made. I have given them My Way, which if a man does he shall live, yet they have rebelled against Me and despised My judgments and greatly defied them. Therefore I will not bring them into the land I had given them and have withdrawn My hand from a people who are committing harlotry by serving wood and stone.

This art work, entitled Boltning Sky, appears on the cover of my new book, BS-Busters, follows a Twelve-Step recovery approach to Bible study.

No comments:

Post a Comment