Monday, November 12, 2012

Downloads from God



11-12-12
Ezekiel 15:1-16:63; Psalm 123:1-4; Proverbs 28:20; Hebrews 8;1-13

Child, the contempt of those who are at ease and the scorn of the proud will not go unpunished. Live in the true tabernacle and under the Mediator of My better covenant, with My laws in your mind and written on your heart. I AM your God; you know Me, and I know you -- every hair on your head, every drop of your blood. I AM merciful and remember your sins no more. As turmoil and lawlessness on the earth increase, remember that what is growing old is becoming obsolete and ready to vanish away.

Painting entitled The Darkness Tries to Hide by Claudia Wood Rahm. Google her as "cwrcolor unchained" or visit her website at cwrcolorunchained.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment