Sunday, October 7, 2012

Downloads from God


10-7-12
Isaiah 65:1-66:24; Psalm 116:1-4; Proverbs 26:8; Philippians 2:1-30

Truly I AM the Hound of Heaven, causing those I created to yearn for Me and to seek Me, though many chose to refuse or to stifle My “beeper” by putting My wake-up calls on “Snooze.” I stretch out My hands all day long to a rebellious people who walk in ways that are not good, walking according to their own thoughts. That is why the world is in such disarray and brokenness. It is not your fault, daughter, and you cannot fix it. You can care, and you can pray. It is time to hand it all over, entirely, to Me. I AM the hope of the world. I will light the way.

Painting entitled DOG-Ness by Claudia Wood Rahm. Visit her website at cwrcolorunchained.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment