Friday, October 19, 2012

Downloads from God



10-19-12
Jeremiah 23:1-22:10; Psalm 119: 17-24; Proverbs 27:15-16; 2 Thessalonians 1:1-12

Yes, child, I AM freeing my people from the control of men, whether that be religiosity or the “gentle suggestions” that are used as “safeguards” -- either way, many unwittingly stifle and strangle the flow of My Spirit. You have heard it said that the road to hell is paved with good intentions. It's true. See the shipwrecks crashed all along the coast that can you can see from your little life -- splintered, shattered into shards, hopelessly smashed into smithereens -- and there are many, many more shipwrecks than you can see from here because men refuse to trust in Me and lean, instead, on their own understanding. It's a shipwreck every time.

But for Me! I AM the great I AM, and I alone am able to rescue and retrieve and restore and revitalize and resurrect. Power is Mine, but it is only available when My people set aside the illusion of their own power. Shipwrecks help people realize they are powerless, that as a branch they can do nothing. Remember how Milton talked about “the invincible might of weakness.” 

Paradox. Many do not comprehend. My goal is to inflow and indwell and produce "good figs." Forgive them for what they do not know. You were like that once, and you know the crash that I allowed was necessary and the only way you came to the end of your own wits. You, like them, needed forgiveness, so forgive them NOW, for they know not what they do!

But I do know, and I AM freeing My people from use of lesser octane fuels. Many are now sputtering to a halt, and some have crashed and stopped altogether. Give them for Me to handle. I will; I AM!

Painting entitled Beside the Still Waters by Claudia Wood Rahm.
Google her as "cwrcolor unchained" or visit her website at
cwrcolorunchained.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment