Monday, October 15, 2012

Downloads from God



10-15-12
Jeremiah 15:1-16:21; Psalm 21-24; Proverbs 27:10; 1 Thessalonians 2:1-20

You live in Christ Jesus to be my child, cherished and nursed as a nursing mother cherishes her own children. You have been approved by Me to be entrusted with the gospel, not as pleasing men but Me, Who tests the heart. Behold, I send for many fishermen who will fish for the ones who have been driven into desolation and despair. My eyes are on all who inherited lies, worthless things, and unprofitable things. I will cause them to know My hand and My might, and they shall know that My name is the LORD.

Painting entitled Night School by Claudia Wood Rahm. Google her as "cwrcolor unchained" or visit her website at cwrcolorunchained.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment