Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Downloads from God




9-19-12
Isaiah 29:1-24; Psalm 108:1-6; Proverbs 25:21-22; 2 Corinthians 11:1-15

You wander in the wastelands, recognizing that the spiral of manmade solutions is spinning downward. You see this as cause to look up, and right you are. My daughter, it is wise to look up, ready as you are, seated as you are in Christ. The hour is near, and prayer is the battle. You have learned in the past that all you can do is all you can do. I remind you this day that prayer is not nothing. In fact, once you have prayed My will, please move directly into thanking Me for accomplishing it!  My Word is My Will! Therefore, I desire you to thank Me now, even before you have seen anything moving. This is faith, child, hope in things not yet seen. I desire you to trust that I AM on the way with help for which you have prayed. Believe it -- just don’t define it, because that is up to Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment