Monday, September 17, 2012

Downloads from God

9-17-12

I look at the heart and give strength to the needy in their distress. I AM a refuge in the storm and shade from the heat. The song of the terrible ones shall be diminished. Wait for Me, and I will save you. I will tramp down Moab as straw is tramped down for the refuse heap. I will bring down pride,  together with the trickery of their hands and I will bring you into My safe keeping, you who keep the truth, you, whose minds are stayed on Me. Because you trust Me, now and forever, no matter what happens, I AM, for you, both here and hereafter. Give thanks, even at your wits' end, for My arm of strength is extended to you with My lavish love and unfailing kindness.

Painting entitled I Am the Vine by Claudia Wood Rahm, whose work can be seen at www.cwrcolorunchained.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment