Thursday, August 9, 2012

Downloads from God




8-9-12

Child, you are one who sees and knows that I AM Who I say I AM, though mysteries abound “out there.” Still, you invite Me to speak and  increase in your heart. You know that you have a center, and that I AM it. You are like a planet, whose orbit falls in place -- you have a path to hang on -- MIne ... try to find that poem because it affirms the fact that you live in My orbit, in My sphere, In Me, Whose center is everywhere and Whose circumference is nowhere (another quotation you need to find). See how long the struggle has been! Mankind has always sought  to comprehend the incomprehensible, and yet it is My Mercy and Grace to impart the gift knowing when they know. Accepting the things you cannot change brings  the Peace of The Lord. It is the way it is.

Photograph by Pat Liu (2006).

No comments:

Post a Comment