Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Downloads from God



7-11-12

See your DOG, how her ears are perked upward as she hears something, as she listens. This is the posture you take as you seek My still, small voice. I AM in the midst, at all times and in all circumstances. You know this, and you know I AM working all things to good. I AM all you need -- your provision, your guidance, your LORD, your everything. Rely on Me as you go forth this day into the rest of your life. Neither fret not fear, for all outcomes depend on Me. Do not be tormented by what you call The Do-Do Monster. Your job is simply this: come to Me; be infilled with My Love and Light; carry Me wherever you go. Simply be a beacon through whom others meet Me in person. Learn from Me, for My yoke is easy and My burden is light.

Painting entitled Busy Bubble by Claudia Wood Rahm, whose work can be viewed at www.cwrcolorunchained.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment