Sunday, July 1, 2012

Downloads from God



7-1-12

Child. My love for you is greater and deeper tan any love you have experienced in this world where you walk. You are beginning to taste and see just how incomprehensibly lavish is My love. Walk in this -- in knowing that My Love, My Mercy, My Grace exceeds human estimation. Walk in it, though you do not comprehend it fully. Simply know that you know now, which, for many years of your life, you did not. You are now a lamb of the Lamb of God, and as such, you are  Mine. Under My Care, you will always be safe and free, which endues you with a JOY that does not depend on earthly circumstances. Sweet succor, My child. Child. Mine.


Painting entitled All the Starry Host by Claudia Wood Rahm who work can be viewed at cwrcolorunchained.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment