Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Downloads from God



5-23-12

Blessed are they who consult with Me to obtain My Mind. They who  walk with Me will Live, not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor in the path where sinners walk, nor where the scornful gather. Their delight and desire is in My Word, first and foremost, and upon My Word, do they habitually meditate by day and by night.  They shall be like trees firmly planted by the streams of Living Water, ready to bring forth fruit in season. All their enemies shall be ashamed and sorely troubled; I AM causing those enemies to turn back and be flung far from them. These Beloveds are being made willing and obedient, so that they eat all that is good for their souls and receive the profound nourishment that comes by relationship with Me, as they abide in Me and as I abide in them.
  
Photograph by Jo Chaney of MainelyPhotography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment