Sunday, May 13, 2012

Downloads from God



5-13-12

Child, hear this: I AM giving My angels charge over him to accompany and defend and preserve him in all his ways. I shall bear him up on My hands, lest his foot be dashed against a stone. He shall tread upon the lion and the adder; the young lion and the serpent shall he trample underfoot because he will have set his love upon Me, his Savior and Lord, at long last.

I AM delivering him from all evil, starting with his self-sufficiency and anything that is left of his “self” at all. He will be made able to see My mercy and kindness and lavish love because I AM coming to gently lift the scales off his eyes. I will sit with him and show him and sing with him, and he will sing with Me.

He will trust in and rely on Me, confident that I will never leave nor forsake him. This is not true yet but it will be. Though it tarry, wait for it, and persevere in prayers of intercession. You shall see him call for Me -- he will cry out, “Lord!” and  I will answer him. I will come to him and deliver him safely across the great divide. With long life will I satisfy him and show him My salvation.

Your is to watch and wait, wait and see, giving thanks in prayer, even now. Pray in faith, believing that I AM able and that I AM on the way!

Photograph by Jo Chaney of MainelyPhotography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment