Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Downloads from God



5-8-12

I AM the Lord your God, and out of the rich treasury of My glory, I grant that he be strengthened and reinforced with My mighty power, My Holy Spirit, indwelling his innermost being and personality. Christ shall dwell in him and possess his heart! Though you do not see it yet, wait for it, for you will see him become rooted deep in love and founded securely on love, that he may be strong to apprehend and grasp with all the saints what is the breadth and length and height and depth of My love for him. He will know personally and profoundly the love of Christ, which far surpasses mere knowledge, that he may become a body wholly filled and flooded with My Life, a temple for My Holy Spirit!

Photograph by Kent Phyfe whose website is photo.kphyfe.com


No comments:

Post a Comment