Thursday, April 19, 2012

Downloads from God





4-19-12

Daughter, you are Mine and Beloved, and it is true that I sing and twirl in dance over you, rejoicing. You have allowed Me to take over for your life! Your walk is well-guarded, for it is kept in The Discipline of The Secret Place. You bring Me all whom you encounter along the way: the broken, the angry, the arrogant, the tormented, the lost, the found, and you entrust them all (including yourself) into My Lordship and Loving Care. That “attitude of gratitude” is My gift and My goal for each little life. I AM glad you have received it and that you are learning to walk this way. It is My gift, one that you have not only received but have also opened. Happy birthday, daughter, every day for the rest of your life.

Photograph entitled Beech Ridge Horse by Jo Chaney of MainelyPhotography.com


P.S. A new Even My Dog Knows was just posted under the label
Freedom is Fragile.

No comments:

Post a Comment