Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Downloads from God



4-17-12
(Based on Matthew 10:27)

What I tell you in the dark, utter in the light; and what you hear whispered, proclaim upon the housetops (Matthew 10:27). My child, I urge you to seek and listen for My Spirit’s voice. Learn to rebuke doubt and unbelief, which only add to the clamor caused by the many manmade, clanking and clumsy contraptions of the world. I AM pleased you are heeding My leading. Many do not realize the extent to which I desire to speak into their lives on earth. Proclaim it is available, but not automatic. Proclaim it! In Jesus and by My Holy Spirit! From the housetops!

Photograph entitled Birds on a Wire by Jo Chaney of MainelyPhotography.com

Please note that Roobie has asked me to post another Even My Dog Knows, which you can find by clicking on the label Freedom is Fragile.

No comments:

Post a Comment