Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Downloads from God



4-11-12

You have heard it said that “Prayer is the battle.” This is because prayer is the actual act of “Let Go and Let God.” Letting go is making room for Me, who alone is LORD and GOD of all. Your job on earth is to bring the situations you encounter into My care: that is to say, to Me for crucifixion and also for resurrection. Because I live in you, you are able to pray this way. You see that death is the pre-requisite for Life in Me. Self must be crucified, and not just once, but daily. Then comes My nourishing rain to reign. And so you pray, thanking Me for the miracles that make a people, My people. My church is birthed in this Way.

Photograph entitled Bleeding Heart by Jo Chaney of MainelyPhotography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment