Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Downloads from God



4-4-12

Hope is indeed a tree of life, My daughter, and you do carry hope within you wherever you go because of Me. Your walk on earth is to offer hope where the wellsprings have run dry, pointing to Me and praying in My Spirit. You are a carrier of My love and light! Offer sips of My Living Water to those who thirst! They come to the well, and there you are -- I in you and you in Me. Speak My truth, offering it in small measures and in My love. Those who hunger and thirst will require tiny tastes at first. Nevertheless, give generously and often: My Bread of Life and My Living Water, the food of faith. Many will see and say, “Sacrifice and offering You did not desire, oh God, and now my ears You have opened.”

Based on Psalm 40:6
Photograph entitled Moon Over Portland by Jo Chaney of MainelyPhotography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment