Friday, March 30, 2012

Downloads from God



3-30-12

You know I AM; you know I can and I desire to bring peace on earth. But multitudes do not know this; multitudes will refuse to receive My peace. They will be accountable for the Life they have refused. You are not among them. You were, but I came to you, walking right into your “living room.” Is that not a true thing, child! With sips of Living Water I revived you, gently removing the blindfolds from your eyes so you could see and singing to you, then with you to softening your heart. Remember, child? You’ve never thought of this before: how I brought Living Water to you in your Living Room, in order that you would Live. It delights Me to delight you with glimpses like these!

Photograph entitled Solitude by Jo Chaney of MainelyPhotography.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment