Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Downloads from God


3-7-12

Look at the note on the envelope next to you, child. It says, “GOD CAN!” I have told you that is true, and that I ask you to pray your heart’s desires. I have put them in front of you and moved them into your heart, so pray My will be done, and believe without blinking or hesitation. If you are praying for My will to be done, My will WILL be done. It is not arrogant or prideful to believe this; it is childlike faith. Stand in Christ and by My Holy Spirit in My truth and My blessed assurance -- no matter how strong the winds may buffet.

Based on Numbers 11:12-16; Psalm 31:15-18; Proverbs 11:23-24; Mark 10:1-31.


Painting entitled Ringolevio by Claudia Wood Rahm. Google her as "cwr color unchained" or visit her website at cwrcolorunchained.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. This is PERFECT for me. Today. RIGHT NOW. And you received it and wrote it down waaaaay before our phone conversation. God is so faithful and always right on time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you, Claude, and thank You, Lord for finally s shoot of good green from what has felt like hard ground. Thank you both! Amen.

    ReplyDelete