Monday, March 5, 2012

Downloads from God


3-5-12

Now it is you, My saints in Christ, who are separated as priests of Mine: My royal priesthood, temples of My Holy Spirit, wholly given to Me from among the people I have created and placed into the world. You have been redeemed like the firstborn once were. I have taken you for Myself. You are an offering before Me like the Levites were from among the children of Israel. Now, by My Blood, your sins are covered and they are no more. Also, by My Resurrection. your mortal life has been raised from the dead, and you are indwelt by My Holy Spirit with eternal life.

It was necessary for you to become as one dead; only then could I take you by the hand and lift you up. You are arisen; you are redeemed; you are made upright by My Death and Resurrection. I AM your righteousness. Neither go to “Egypt” nor live in “Babylon.” You are separate. You live in Me. You are Mine.

Based on Numbers 8:1-26; Psalm 31:1-5; Proverbs 11:4-6; Mark 9:1-29.

Painting entitled Once Upon a Time by Claudia Wood Rahm.
Google her as "cwr color unchained" or visit her website at
cwrcolorunchained.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment