Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Downloads from God



2-28-12

You have pressed in and persevered, My child, and have obtained My healing help. It is good that you are doing all you do more slowly, no longer in such a rush on what felt like a hamster wheel for many years. Great, wide, open days are My gift to you, and you are gathering lasting treasure in them, refusing lesser and more temporal things. You have learned that My Word nourishes and replenishes; you have seen fools languish for lack of wisdom. I have shown you the contrast between My sheep and Lost Sheep. The contrast is stark! Remember it, and pray with a compassionate heart, for you were like that once. My people prayed for you, and you came safely home. Now you are to pray for those you see who are fatigued and depleted “out there.” I will come and revive them and stand them up right. They  shall have Life and have it more abundantly. And you shall see another contrast: between The Lost and The Found.

Painting entitled Garden of Thoughts by Claudia Wood Rahm.
Google her as "cwr color unchained" or visit her website at
cwrcolorunchained.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment