Saturday, February 4, 2012

Downloads from God



2-4-12

God’s words to the Israelites are His words to me about my Egypt, which was the Land of the Disease of Alcoholism:

You have seen what I did to the Egyptians and how I bore you on eagle’s wings and brought you to Myself. Now therefore, if you will indeed obey My voice and keep My covenant, then you shall be a special treasure to Me above all people, for all the earth is Mine. And you shall be to Me a kingdom of priests and a holy nation (Exodus 4-6). Yes, child, I led you out of Egypt -- you experienced your own personal Exodus, as does every one whom I set free. Now when you face challenges, you face them in Christ and by My Holy Spirit; you battle not according to your own wits or by your own strength. You live in Me -- or should I say, you Live in Me -- and prayer is the battle into which you are called.

Painting entitled Peter's Stole by Claudia Wood Rahm.
Google her as "cwr color unchained" or visit her website at
cwrcolorunchained.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment