Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Downloads from God



2-1-12

All you can do, child, is all you can do. But I AM able to accomplish amazing feats, things like parting seas of impassable waters into an avenue through which My beloveds can walk on dry land. Safely home… safely to the other side. Believe in My ability to accomplish the impossible, including safe passage through what may appear impassable. Believe at all times and in all circumstances, hoping in Me and praising in awe because you know that what you see is almost is  ground for My mighty work. You know this is true, and you know the possibilities that are contained within what you see before your very eyes. Pray for My will to be done, and you will see that I AM God. Be still and know!

Painting entitled Two Women by Claudia Wood Rahm.
Google her as "cwr color unchained" or visit her website at
cwrcolorunchained.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment