Sunday, January 29, 2012

Downloads from God



1-29-12

In this clear bright day of crisp air and gentle breezes, you feel as though Spring were here, but it is not Spring; it is Me: clear and bright, gentle yet moving in power over many people in many places. May I assure you, child, that I am moving especially in the hearts of those who have already received Me. I AM wooing My people -- everyone of them in everyplace where they live -- to come, to follow Me and Live indeed. Intercede, My daughter, that as many as will be come will come -- that those who have already received Me will know My voice also follow Me wherever I lead. I desire to bring leading as many as will into My freedom, which leads to Fullness of Life. Thank you for praying that spiritual eyes will be opened, that spiritual ears will hear. It is MY will, and I AM able to perform My Word wherever it is spoken in believing faith. Many will see; many will hear, and when they know it is My voice, many will also come to live in the Kingdom of God, in the heavenly order, in Me in Whom they may be free indeed.

Painting entitled Who Invited the Whale? by Claudia Wood Rahm.
Google her as "cwr color unchained" or visit her website at
cwrcolorunchained.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment