Friday, January 20, 2012

Downloads from God



1-20-12

Child, the remnant is not always “small” in human terms. More than 50 million have walked free of the chains they incorrectly called “church” and are now walking in ways that honor Me, allowing My Headship over them, allowing My voice to speak through many. Blessed are those who walk this way! Blessed are those who live in My safe pasture! Great is their joy! Together, we separate what has value from what is valueless; the best from what is good; the new from the old. Together, I AM revealing that redemption is not the issue -- My Lordship is. I AM opening eyes to see and ears to hear that many will follow Me, not formally or ceremonially, not even organizationally, but truly, simply, authentically, intimately, daily. I AM the Good Shepherd, and those who know My voice follow Me, wherever I go. This is My Kingdom Way.

Painting entitled Peaceable Kingdom by Claudia Wood Rahm.
Google her as "cwr color unchained" or visit her website at
cwrcolorunchained.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment