Thursday, January 5, 2012

Downloads from God



1-5-12

You need not hurry, My daughter, for the day does not call you; I call you, and it is to Me, not it, you need listen. Child, My manna is necessary as you enter these last days. Only take what is sufficient for the day, however. One day at a time, My Grace is sufficient.

It is good that you enter these times of listening with gratitude and that you know from past experience that My sustenance is sure. You will neither falter nor faint. As for others who do not gather daily, simply pray. Point to Me when asked, not as a theory or a religion, but as a Person Who longs to help, Who alone is able to shepherd My lambs through this life and safely into the next. Point to Me and pray for those I bring into your awareness. Child, it is the most important gift you can give, and, though the enemy whispers that it is impossible, you know that, for Me, it is not. Trust Me as you point and pray and point and pray. It is not nothing!

Painting entitled Night School by Claudia Wood Rahm.
Google her as "cwr color unchained" or visit her website at
cwrcolorunchained.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment